Thursday 29 April 2010

Power Plant :Poseidon 37




While browsing the internet and looking for a good update to my blog, I found this Poseidon 37. I am really amazed with what I saw in this picture. And I told again to myself that human are extremely intelligent. I can’t imagine that they can invent this in water, since I usually saw this in mountain areas.


Poseidon 37 is a floating power plant and has the strength of an oil rig and the competence to generate up to 50 gigawatts of hydro and wind power per year. This built by Danish company. The power plant measures 230 meters long and weigh to 30,000 tons. Can you imagine it? It is really big and incredibly heavy.


Everyone knows that this kind of power plant is a friendly nature. Thankfully, that there are still people who's concerned in our nature. This is really a good project. I do hope so that whoever may discover or may invent anything, they must assured that it is safe in our environment. I’m just scared with the outcome of the disadvantages of other technology to the humanity.


Additionally, the Danish company demands that the energy will cost 11 cents kilowatt/hour. And that’s really fine because it is 100% nature friendly.